We at London Tigers are solely committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of any data shared by you. We ensure to keep your data safe, and use it only in legitimate ways, abiding strictly to the GDPR compliance as authorised by the government. We assure utmost transparency on processing your data, and share your data with third parties only after taking clear consent by you, or where we have a legitimate reason to do so.
This privacy notice sets out how we collect data, how we will process it and what rights you have. In case of any inquiries email us on email@example.com or by post at:
Data Protection Officer, London Tigers,
Selbourne House, 36A, Elgin Avenue, London, W9 3AZ
London Tigers will collect information about you in a number of ways including when you:
• Access one of our services
• Attend an event, course or activity
• Make a donation, or fund-raise on our behalf
• When you join as an employee, member, and/or volunteer
•Subscribe to our newsletter or other marketing materials
•Give consent for use of your image, video footage, words
•Inquire about a service, event, course or activity
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
• To take your registration or payment details
• To provide you with a service e.g. employment support, benefits, and advice
• To ensure you don’t have to keep providing us with basic details in case of regular interaction
• To contact you for administrative purposes
• To keep you up to date with our work
• To monitor the work we do
• To report to our funders
• To send you information about how to get involved and support our work, through volunteering and fundraising
• To claim Gift Aid
• To look into and respond to complaints and inquiries
• For community research purposes (with your permission)
We may use the information you give us to create a holistic assessment of your needs, this will be done with your clear consent when you register with our services.
We may collect personal data which includes the following:
• Email address
• Telephone and/or mobile number
• Date of birth
Depending on what service, event or activity you are accessing, we may also collect information about:
• Your health
• Any special education needs or disability you tell us about
• Courses and events booked and attended
• Your employment history
• Your interests and motivations
• Family information (including children and spouse)
• Your bank or payment details
• Country of origin
• Housing status
London Tigers will only collect and store the personal data necessary. We only store your data on servers that are based in the European Union. Following data protection legislation, we do not transfer data outside of any of the member states, on the rare occasion that this may happen your explicit consent will be obtained beforehand.
All personal data that we collect will be stored securely in password-protected and restricted systems. Only relevant staff will have access to your data. All staff and data processors who have access to your data will regularly undertake data protection training and strictly abide by our policies and procedures.
When we collect your personal information we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. However, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, therefore London Tigers cannot fully guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Even though we have strict data protection policies, you share the data at your own risk.
London Tigers treats your relationship with us as confidential unless there is a risk of serious harm or abuse to you or someone else. In this instance, we may have to pass this information onto a third party such as the emergency services.
If you are under 16, we must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to provide any personal data to us, and we may require them to provide certain data on your behalf.
In order to provide you with better service we use the following third-party platforms:
We regularly review our privacy notice, and we may make changes regularly. Any changes made, will be updated on our privacy notice and posted to our website. The Personal Data Protection Policy is updated strictly under the given guidelines of the UK government.
If you would like to see London Tigers’ Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org